The Montebello Houston Condos
Located within Houston’s vibrant retail and business centre of Galleria and Uptown, the 30-story luxury highrise graces the Inner Loop skyline.
Montebello was built in 2003 by Houston-based Interfin, the same developer behind nearby Villa d’Este and Four Leaf Towers.
The Montebello features 98 condominium units with luxury penthouses that span two levels. Its location along Uptown Park Boulevard places residents minutes from the 610 Loop, Katy Freeway, and Southwest Freeway.
- Montebello is located at 1100 Uptown Park Boulevard, Houston, Texas, 77056.
- It was established in 2003 by Houston-based developer Interfin, the same developers behind similar luxury condominium high rises Villa d’Este, Four Leaf Towers, and Belfiore.
- The property is 30 floors high and has 98 units, including 4 penthouses with two levels each.
- Montebello, which means “pretty mountain” in Italian, is located in the vibrant commercial and business districts of Galleria and Uptown Houston. It is close to other luxury condos The Empire Lofts, The Mercer, Villa d’Este, and Astoria.
- The residential condominium property is zoned to the Houston Independent School District, in particular Briargrove Elementary, Grady Middle School, and Lee High School.
- Montebello condos for sale are typically priced between $900,000 to more than $3.5 million.
Guide To Montebello in Uptown Park
Located at the heart of the bustling Galleria and Uptown Park, Montebello is only 6 miles from Downtown Houston. This prime location is also easily accessible from other key business and commercial centers in Houston, including the Energy Corridor, Memorial Park, Westchase, and the Medical Center.
The Galleria is among Houston’s key business and retail hubs. The area features numerous restaurants, cafes, bars, designer boutiques, and offices. Montebello Houston residents have quick access to some of the city’s hotspots like Uptown Park and Post Oak Plaza.
For residents looking to enjoy more outdoor activities, Memorial Park, with its expansive 1,466 acres of land, is less than 15 minutes from Montebello. It is the largest urban park in the country and offers plenty of attractions and activities to keep visitors busy. This includes an arboretum, swimming and golfing facilities, and tennis courts. There’s also the Buffalo Bayou Hike and Bike Trails, which crosses several neighborhoods in Houston.
Montebello: Features And Amenities
Standard features at Montebello include 10-foot ceilings, Jacuzzi tubs with outside views, large kitchens, operable dual-paned windows, public rooms at the perimeter and large balconies.
Kitchens at Montebello feature custom cabinetry, ceramic tile flooring, granite countertops and stainless steel sinks.
Appliances at Montebello are of the GE Monogram series — including ovens, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, and side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with through-door ice maker and chilled water dispenser.
The foyer and hallways feature job-finished hardwood floors. The master bath features an operable window, marble floors and slab countertops with two sinks (one in the one bedroom units) and a make-up vanity area.
A six-foot whirlpool tub, independent glass enclosed shower (with a marble surround) and a separate area with water closet complete the area.
The powder room has hardwood flooring and a slab marble countertop, while all other baths are finished in marble tile flooring.